Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Piano Party X2

We have had a Christmas miracle at our house this year.  Our friends, the Condie's, posted on Facebook that they had a piano that they were getting rid of for free to the first person who wanted it.  So I hurried and told her that I wanted it.  Yes, we have a piano but, some of the keys don't work and I figured that it couldn't be worse than what we already had.  Plus I could give ours to Shayne and Konnor.  Well, it just so happened that it was about in the same condition as ours BUT...I like it a lot more.  It is much shorter and it really opens up the room.  It also turns out that Kevin has always wanted to learn how to tune piano's!  So he is going to practice on theirs and ours!  It's a WIN, WIN, WIN situation!  So we will see how it turns out.  Right now they both really need to be tuned BAD.  So Kevin needs to get on it. 
Old Piano on top.  New piano below.
 I used my flash so you could see the detail.  It has roses on the tops of the legs.  It is a 1977 Schafer and Sons Classic Spinet Piano.  It's a super shorty but it's beautiful. 

So I guess what I'm saying it, Merry Christmas Sophie!  We got you a new Piano!  Kevin will have it in perfect condition by the time you come home.  You're Welcome. 
Thanks Condie's!

No comments: