Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back 2 School

The kids all went back to school on August 13th. Shayne is now a Sophomore and is going to Pine View High School. Sophie is in 6th grade and goes to Fossil Ridge Intermediate School. Josh is in 4th and goes to Washington Elementary and Ben goes with Josh every morning to go to kindergarten. Ben is in ALL DAY Kindergarten!!! WOO HOO!!!! I couldn't be happier and neither could he. He had some speech problems during the summer. He wouldn't studder but he had Dysfluency which means he would stammer on the beginning of a sentence. Like he would say, I, I, I, I and then start or Um,Um,Um,Um. It was getting really frustrating but since school has started he has made progress in leaps and bounds and hardly ever does it now. The speech therapist said that they are just going to watch him now and let him go on as normal. I am so happy and he is happy and not bored all of the time. I lOVE SCHOOL!

No comments: