Monday, August 6, 2018

Pine Valley

We love to go cool off up at the Wells cabin!  This year has been one of the hottest for the longest that I remember.  Usually it doesn't really get to blazing hot until July but not this year.  Our winter was so dry that we started getting hot (over 105) at the beginning of June.  We've had more heat advisory's than I've ever seen.  I don't think a day has gone by for the last month that their hasn't been one.  Every year I always complain about the heat and start praying for rain and snow and everyone mocks me, but this year everyone is joining in.  I haven't heard a single person say that they have enjoyed this heat wave this year.  It's pretty bad.  Anyway, we are blessed to have such wonderful cousins to play with and have fun with while we are there!  George has just gotten his wisdom teeth out and was doing great even though he couldn't eat Kyle's delicious BBQ chicken and dutch oven potatoes!
 Ruby found a stick and was having so much fun with it!
 Brad is not nearly as cute as she is. 
 CORNHOLE!
 These two yahoo's and their hammocks. 

  

No comments: