Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shayne's Swimming

Shayne had a great weekend of kicking butt and taking names. She won her 50, 100 and 200 Freestyle races and came in 2nd in the 500 free. Her relay teams continue to climb up the ranks on the top Utah swim teams. I have put some links at the bottom of my blog to some articles from the newspaper on her and from UtahSwimCoach that has the ranking for all of the High School kids in Utah. It's fun to follow her progress and remember that she is a Freshman!

2 comments:

Spencer said...

I love reading about Shayne's swimming. In fact, if I could influence any of my kids to take it up as a sport, I would. Maybe Laynee can hang out with Shayne at the pool when we get back home.

Jillyn said...

I love following Shayne's career in the Spectrum. She's going places....fur shure......