Monday, November 1, 2010

YW in Excellence




It's been a little while since I've blogged be cause I've been sick with a huge head cold. But I'm better and now I need to do some catching up. So here we go with our Young Women's in Excellence night. I am the Secretary in the YW. I calling I have LOVED! I am also beyond amazing when it comes to doing our history because I just print out my blog and turn it in and they think I've done all this work. hehe. Anyway, our theme was Daughter of a King and we all had crowns and talked about the Personal Progress Program and had a great night. The girls displayed the things they've done to pass off requirements for there personal Progress through the year. Sophie and Shayne both did Levi quilts too but I forgot to take a picture of them.

No comments: