Sunday, September 14, 2014

It's P-raid time again!

It's that time of year again!  Homecoming was this week and the parade was really fun.  It was longer that usual.  Josh ran with the Cross Country Team and Sophie was on the band "float".  Isn't she the most adorable thing you've ever seen?



Here's Ray walking with his HOSA group which Sophie's a part of.

Here's Miles running with the Cross Country team.  He was very flirty with this girl.  I need to find out her name.

 And Josh.  He's made a lot of new friends which I'm very happy about.
Here are Paige and Kaylee!!!  Art Club.

Last but not least is my good friend Shandon.  He's in Pine View's Les Mis that is coming up in Nov.  I'm excited to see it.

Then yesterday was the Rodeo parade. Here is this years picture compared to last years picture.  Sorry Sophie...you haven't grown at all.  But I am very proud that you both are so dedicated and responsible.







No comments: