Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Eve 2017

 So I know that you aren't supposed to take picture's in the chapel but I couldn't resist showing off that my amazing husband, daughter and her husband all went up and sang in my parents choir for Sunday Christmas Mass.  Hahaha.  They did an awesome job.  You'll have to ask them about the "Tiny Baby" song.  It was interesting.  They never practiced once!  All of the wards only had a sacrament meeting and called it good for the day here in Utah.  I don't know about the rest of the world.  That's why I joked about it being Mass.
 That night we went over to Steve and Juanelle's house for dinner and games.  It was a lot of fun.  Sloan was there with his baby, Apollo.  He's a moose!  C.J. weighed him and he weighed about 70 pounds.  Almost more than Tyler!
 David had fun with Apollo and with the games.  He made sure that hew played them all.

Then Grandma and Bradie raced to see who could stack cups that fastest.  It was fun. 
 It also started to snow!  It was a MIRACLE because NO ONE had any snow. 

Of course we had to play in it.  And here are Joel and I in our Ugly Sweaters that Katie made for us last year. 
 Then we did White Elephant gifts. Can you tell which ones are from me?  They were filled with DSU stuff.  Here's Steve sporting a DSU headband.

 When it was time to go, Joel was having a hard time getting me, Ben and David in the van.
It was such a great night entire day.  We are so blessed to have such a great family and to get a white Christmas.  Then we went back to Grandpa and Grandma's and opened up our new jammies and got ready for bed.  I thought they all matched our personalities perfectly.


No comments: