Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Christmas lights

We love to go look at Christmas lights.  We did the Phineas and Ferb house a couple weeks ago and then after Katie Koeven's wedding we went to the Olsen's and looked at their awards winning lights.  Then down to the house by Sullivan park that dances to the music.  We were there so long that David had to use that bathroom but he didn't want to leave so he peed outside by the side of our van.  We were laughing so hard that I thought I might pee my pants.  Oh my heck it was funny.  But it enabled us to stay there until 11:00pm.  It was great.  Ben and David didn't fight.  We loved to just sit and watch the lights and try to guess which ones would come on next.  At the Olsen's house they added a couple new things this year.  They added a scent machine!!!  It smelled just like PINE TREES in their pine forest.  It was so yummy!  They also added a Mickey Mouse Head electric countdown to Christmas clock.  They really outdo themselves every year.  I love that place.
 North Pole and the Scent Machine!!!
  I love that David is still at that age where I can tell him to pose like something and he will do it.  Ben won't.  The Christmas Light Fight Award!

 You can hear David say, "I thought they made them by hand?  Cheaters."
 Santa!
 Mickey Countdown.
 
 David looking at Baby Jesus.

No comments: