Thursday, October 12, 2017

HAPPY 24th!

Shayne turned 24!  WOW!  I'm old.  She got a pair of Pixie Cove shoes from us and a nice fuzzy robe from Konnor.  She had a long week tending the Wells kids and the Shelton kids while their parents were off at business meetings in Park City and weddings in California.  It may be a little while longer before they have kids now.  It's been awhile since she's tended kids.  That was always Sophie's job and Sophie LOVED it.  Shayne is too much like me.  Poor thing.  But she loves her cousins and was glad to have the opportunity to spend time with them.  Josh and Ben even went out to Brad and Ashley's to visit while she was tending and Henry couldn't remember Josh's name.  He got Ben right off but couldn't figure Josh out.  Josh finally said, "Henry, I'm your cousin, Josh."  To which Henry replied, "Um, Evan is my cousin."  Josh said, "What is Ben?"  Henry said, "oh yeah, Ben's my cousin too. But Shayne's my sister."  Which made Shayne feel pretty good.  Usually we make the mistake of  saying that Shayne is their aunt because she's so much older.  So she was glad to be Henry's sister.   Shayne has also been helping out with the World Sr. Games in the softball department this week and next.  So with all that and work, she has been running around like crazy.  Happy Birthday to my first baby.  I love you tons!



No comments: