Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Year's Eve 2017

New Year's, luckily, is always over at the Wells'.  Evan got a new game for Christmas called, Rolick.  It's like reverse Charades. It was really fun.  Here are some videos on how bad we are were on it.  But we had a ton of fun!
After that we did some fireworks and by fireworks I mean, I brought some leftover Pop-Its that I had from the 4th of July, JoEllen had bought some sparklers and for spending $50 at Lin's on groceries I got a big square firework that you lit off and we all assumed that it would shoot off a bunch of fancy fountains and maybe have some noise makers in it. So, that's what we did.  I handed the Pop-It's to David and told him to hand them out and gave Konnor the big firework and told him to find the wick and not to blow himself up.  He found the lighter and took it out to the road and lit it and this is what ensued...
It was AWESOME!  We laughed so hard.  I wish I would have known how great it was.  I would have had everyone buy groceries there.  After that Brad and Ashley took their kids home to go to sleep.  By that time it was around 10:30pm.  We went back inside and played SCUM until midnight.  It was a lot of fun.  Ben couldn't hold all of his cards so JoEllen went and got Matty's card holder for him so he could see all of his cards at once.  oh man it was funny.  But, he used it and it really helped.  Thanks, Princess Sophia the 1st!


If you look close you can see Ben holding his cards with the pink holder.  He was trying to hide it so I couldn't get a picture of it. So much fun!!! I love making memories with my family!

No comments: