Tuesday, October 9, 2018

188th Semi Annual General Conference

Wow, all I can say is WOW!  If you are curious about what our church is about go check it out here...Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Conference Talks.  It was such a spiritual lift.  I thought that a lot of the talks were about how we can do hard things.  So suck it up Buttercup!  The Lord needs us to help others and Satan does not want us to so he's going to make it as hard as he can.  We just need to remember that all of that comes from Satan and just say, "Not Today Satan!"  And keep moving forward no matter how hard it is to do so.  We can do it!  The Lord will not let us fail.  I love the new changed to the church process.  Meetings will now only be 2 hours long instead of 3.  I think that will help a lot of people.  The biggest announcement was that WASHINGTON COUNTY is getting a temple in the future!  It will be in conjunction with the St. George one being shut down for renovations.  It needs it.  We are super excited for all of the changes.  The Lord loves us!

This first picture was at the Women's Conference.  The rest were at JoEllen's house on Sunday.  I was showing Ashley a darling picture of a little girl's hair that I saw and how I miss doing Shayne and Sophie's hair when they were little and she asked me to braid her hair.  She's an angel.  And little Emerson looks more and more like Brad everyday.  We are hoping that he keeps that dark hair.  His eyes are looking pretty blue.  He's a cutie.

No comments: