Monday, October 29, 2018

Ben's last football game

We played up at Cedar for our last Freshman football game on the 17th.  They killed them by 30+ points.  But it was a good game.  I started working at Pine View Middle School just a week before that so I got to know what a HUGE STUD Ben really was with the girls and 3 of the came to the game just to get their picture take with him after the game.  It was hilarious.  They are girls that help out as peer tutors in my class.  Ben didn't even play!  Hahahaha!   Anyway, Today is the 29th and he gets his cast off.  I will add that after.  But I wanted to hurry and get this done so Sophie could see it.  Oh yeah, the mom's all got together and made these awesome candy leis for all the boys that included a team picture.  They were so cool.
It goes Kinzie, Ben Gabby and Reece.  Reece was mad because Gabby got next to Ben instead of her. 

No comments: