Thursday, November 20, 2008

My body's revolting!

What's the deal! My body is trying to cause a revolution and change back to when I was younger and not for the better! Try back to toddler stage with ear infections. Ear infections so bad for so long that you have to have tubes put in. Yep, that's me. Last year I had tubes put in because I couldn't get rid of my ear infections. My Dr. told me to grow up. So I started to and got stopped at the teens. Are you kidding me! I've already been through this stage once and hated it then. Why would I want to revisit it? When I was a teenager I was on Acutane. If anyone had bad acne then they know what I'm talking about. It's a very strong medicine. So strong in fact that you had to go back every month to get your blood drawn and your liver levels checked to make sure it wasn't killing your liver. And if that wasn't bad enough, if you were a female you had to have a pregnancy test every month too because Acutane was proven to cause birth defects. Nice. Well, my acne has come back with avengance and I am glad that I'm done having kids because I'm reconsidering Acutane. I remember someone saying once that a woman is her best in her late 30's early 40's. They lied. If this is my best then I feel Sorry for Joel who has to deal with my revolting body for time and all eternity.

No comments: