Thursday, March 26, 2009

NYC BABY!!!

I spent the entire week of Spring Break in New York City with JoEllen, Jan and Andy and 30 Tuacahn kids. It was a blast! I have never crammed so much stuff into 7 days in my life. There was so much to do and not enough time to do it. We saw 4 Broadway plays, numerous famous people, the statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Empire State building, FAO Schartz, the biggest Toys R Us and Build-A-Bear in the world, I ice skated in Rockefeller Center and did everything else you can think of. It was fantastic! We walked what seemed like 500 miles and still managed to gain weight because of the CHEESECAKE! WOW! The best thing was going to the Manhattan Temple. My sister and I were the only ones in the building. It was beautiful. All of the wood had beehives carved in it. I am so thankful that I have and incredible 15 year old daughter that totally took over for the entire week so I could have a much needed break. Thanks Shayne!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Seeing all your pictures made me soooo sad! I went in December and want to go back soooo bad! I am sad that we didn't get to see the naked cowboy though. :)