Monday, October 4, 2010

Marathon/Conference Weekend (part 3)

Sunday! On Sunday we do part 3 of our long weekend traditions. In between Conference sessions we all go to JoEllen's and eat a huge B-B-Q lunch. Then Mom and Dad and the Rogel's travel home. It is a perfect ending to a perfect weekend. This year we even tied a quilt during the last session of conference. We usually only do that during Easter Conference. If you are wondering what this Conference thing is that I've been talking about then please click on the tab at the top right column of my blog that says, "What I believe. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints." You can also check out these fun web sites:

www.mormon.org
www.friend.lds.org
www.lds.org
www.youtube.com/mormonmessagesyouth
www.youth.lds.org

Or if you want to ask me anything about my religion I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

No comments: