Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy 42nd!

Yesterday was Joel's 42nd birthday and he spent it serving others at church.  He did a great job conducting Sacrament meeting.  I love looking at him sitting up there.  Every once in awhile I'll catch his eye and he'll wink at me.  I love that.  It makes me weak in the knees.  It's a good thing I am always sitting down.

He works harder than ANYONE I know.  He is the best father around and has such a loving soft heart.  It's no wonder that the Lord called him to be our bishop.  He is truly loving of everyone and never judges anyone ever.  He brings out the best in me and I never want to let him down.  He will drop whatever he is doing to help someone in need and never complains.    I am a very lucky girl.  I don't know what I did in the pre-earth life but it must have been amazing for the Lord to bless me with such an incredible man. Happy Birthday Babe!

No comments: