Wednesday, November 2, 2011

THRILLER!

This had become a tradition with us. Every year Tuacahn has Odyessy Dance Theatre comes down and perform their shoe "Thriller". It's a bunch a fun/scary Halloween dance pieces that are so much fun. Before the show, during intermission, and at the end they have zombies wander around to scare the audience. Well this year I knew about half of them. This is me and Trevor Hunt one of my first Tuacahn kids. I've know Trevor for about 7 years and consider him a dear friend.



Here is Cole Chollet. The best hugger I know.


This is Christan Rojas. He was in The Wizard of Oz with Daniel 3 years ago at Dixie High and worked with me a Tuacahn during the summer of "Annie".



This is Tino Smith. One of our all time favorites! He was a dancer in the show so he wasn't all zombified.

This is Kendall Zadunich. She is currently a Sr. at Tuacahn and the nicest person.

This is Frank. He has been the summer shows too.

I don't know who this girl is but she liked Spencer and Mason a lot.

It was fun for JoEllen, Kyle, Joel and I to watch Mason, Mandi, Spence and Shana because it was their first time there. It was a really good night.

No comments: