Wednesday, December 26, 2012

CHRISTMAS EVE

Christmas Eve was over at Holly and Brian's house.  It was really nice.  We had dinner and then did our traditional acting out of the Nativity.  Since it was our month to conduct FHE, Joel and I were in charge.  I took all the kids down stairs and got them ready and had Sophie help me shuffle them upstairs when it was their turn to "go on".  It was just as beautiful as ever.  If you've ever done it yourself you know what I mean.   After, we watch a video called The Christmas Mission.  It's one of our favorite.  Then the kids played a white elephant game where you pass the present to the right or left whenever the story tells you to.  It was really cute and they had a great time. 



 On the way home we stopped my the Sullivan's to see Danette's newest decorations.  Aren't they adorable!?!  I love them.  Usually there is a fire going the the wood where Josh is. 

Then we came home to open new pillow and pillowcases from Grandma and Pa Shelton and all the kids got their stuff together to all sleep in Sophie's room together.  We threatened to tied the doorknob of her door to the bathroom door so they couldn't get out but I knew Ben would have an accident in the middle of the night so I did the usual...
 To get back into my room I had to go outside and around to the side door but it's the only way to keep them out until morning.

No comments: