Monday, July 31, 2017

Bathroom Redo

David wasted no time moving into Sophie's room.  We put the boys to work painting over Sophie's flowers.  We figured the easiest way to change the black walls were to keep them.  So we just added white soccer balls.  It worked out pretty good.
 Nick and Owen helped out with the painting.  We moved Sophie's Bench/Chest out and bought a smaller one for David.  
 My inspiration for the room was Sophie's chair that she had.  It had a reverse soccer ball on it that I figured would work on the wall.  Except...the wall is flat, not round.  So modifications were made.
 White papers were cut out and placed on the wall then traced, then painted.  It was a tedious task.
 But, I think it was worth it.
Then we tackled the bathroom.  It went from Pepto Bismol Pink to Baby Blue.
 It looked a thousand times better.  The NO RUNNING sign and the blue tiles from the old Washington Swimming Pool finally matched.  Before they were just sentimental now they were AWESOME!  We put my shower curtain and accessories down there and I got new ones for my bathroom.  It was a WIN-WIN situation.

No comments: