Sunday, August 20, 2017

FREEDOM or Prison? It all depends on who you are.

It's the 1st day of SCHOOL!!!!  Monday, August 14th, 2017 was the first day of school for my kids.  It was freedom for me and Prison for them.  One of them had written on the family calendar, PRISON STARTS, on that day.   It was pretty funny.  That day was also a milestone for us.  One of those, Never Turning Back, Never Going To Happen Again, type of days.  We were out of Elementary School!  We had graduated and moved on.  We no longer had little kids.  We were on to tweens and older.  Wow.  I have had fun going through these stages looking back on, last baby, no more diapers, all kids in school, first kid getting married and fun things like that but now I'm kinda scared.  Now I'm getting old.  Before I know it they'll all be gone and then what?  I guess we'll see.
David is now in 6th grade at Fossil Ridge Intermediate School
 Ben is in 8th at Pine View Middle
 Josh is a Sr. at Pine View High!
He got these fake glasses from our friend Libertee and he loves them.
At back to School night for Ben I took these picture's.  I forgot to take David's and Josh's.  I'll do it later and stick them on here.  Hehe.  Let's see if that really happens.  I told Ben to do his locker combo a million times so he'd remember it and he wouldn't and the first day of school, he forgot it.  Dillon and Ian Becker have lockers right next to him because they go in alphabetical order.


 Ben and Nick were trying really hard to act studly.
 But then Nick couldn't hold his excitement in any longer and Ben cracked up.
 

No comments: