Monday, May 7, 2018

Sr. Ball 2018

So we have a tradition with Sr. Ball and the Sullivan's.  It is that you go to Sr. Ball with your Best Friend.  It just so happens that by kids are best friends with the Sullivan kids.  So Shayne and Sophie wore the same dress and Kyson and Kashton wore the same tux.  So I got the dress dry-cleaned and let Kinzie Sullivan use it for Sr. Ball with Josh.
The difference is that we bought Josh a tux.  So it's just the new generation.  That dress is a classic.  They look gorgeous!  I had just gotten the corsage done when it was time for them to go and I was so tired from Ironman that I didn't go over to Sullivan's to take pictures. 
 This is how he asked.
And she answered like this...
 
 The little boxes were tiny Lego Mickey and Minnie.

 So here is the corsage and Josh right before he left. 
 Here are the picture's that Danette sent to me. 
 Here are their dance pictures.  Oscar, from the soccer team, took them.  He wants to get into photography as a profession.   I just love that you can see the temple in these. 
 I just LOVE Alex and Gonzo!  
Josh just felt bad that they didn't get to do a day date because he was doing the Ironman so they will all probably go bowling or something in the near future since he will be leaving soon. What a busy and fun day!

No comments: