Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Josh's Setting Apart

Josh was set apart as a missionary on July 3rd.  Then we went to the airport to welcome home Elder Dallin Keeler and then we drove up to Lehi to celebrate the 4th of July with my family.  The first couple picture's are of us trying to get him packed.  It was crazy.  You could tell that he wasn't into it.  I did most of it while he was gone to Camp Helaman.  It also gave me a chance to clean his room up so that I wasn't left with a huge job after he was gone.
  Josh was President Carnavale's first youth missionary.  He had set apart the Everette's before they left on their mission but Josh was the first one with all the family there.  
  We had a nice turn out.  I wish Brad had come but he wasn't able to make it. 
  I am very glad that Alex was there.  It's great to see your older cousin's set example's for you.  



No comments: