Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Parents Night Out

It was our 2nd annual, weekend before school starts, trip to Mesquite, Buffet And Bowling!  We've been looking forward to this for awhile.  This year we brought baby Haggis (Olive) along for the ride.  We also tried a different buffet.  We went over to the Oasis this time instead of the Virgin River.  The only thing that was better was the fact that they had a table big enough for all of us and they had Pepsi products. Besides that I preferred Virgin River.  Afterwards we went over there anyway to go bowling.  I love it there because there is NEVER anyone there.  They have about 30 lanes and only 6 or 7 are ever being used.  We did the usual couples first, then girls vs guys.  I have been having some trouble with my elbow and  so even picking the bowling ball up with my right hand made me want to cry so I bowled left handed and still did pretty good.  I just kept thinking that Grandma Smith would be pretty proud of me but I'm sure could have given me some pointers.  So because of my handicap and Katie being pregnant and not bowling so hot the guys gave themselves a handicap too to make it a little more fair.  They had to throw the first ball left handed.  They still won but it was because they guttered the first ones and spared the seconds.  It was a lot of fun.  Thanks Daniel & Katie, Ray & Sarah and Josh & Jalee!  Let's do it again soon!

Daniel and Joel





Katie












Jalee

         





                                      

 Joshua
 







 Ray and Sarah
 




 Sarah and Jalee

The Girls

The one picture that someone got of me with my own camera without me knowing.

 The Gang

No comments: