Sunday, May 1, 2011

Soccer

Ben and Josh had games today and we'll just say that Ben's team had fun. Josh's team on the other hand kicked some trash. 6-0 and one of those goals was from Josh. It was awesome. Last weekend I accidentally stepped on my camera while trying to get ready in a crowded hotel bathroom. So, unfortunately I don't have any pictures of his goal. But, I have Mother's Day and my birthday both coming up so I just bought me a new camera online. I hope it comes by then. Grandma and grandpa Beckstrand were able to come and watch both games. The boys love to have a good cheering section and the love and support. We're glad they came.

The only other thing that happened this week was my older sister (like how I put older?) Paula graduated with her bachelor's degree from Utah Valley University. She is amazing and is a great example to us all. For graduation Charles gave her tickets to go see Donny & Marie in Vegas. So, they came down Friday night and stayed at Jan and Andy's and went to Vegas Saturday morning. Then last night I got a text around 11pm that said 4 little words "I LOVE DONNY OSMOND!" It was awesome.

No comments: