Sunday, July 19, 2015

Nino's Baptism

Yesterday, Saturday July 18th 2015 Nino was baptized!  It was awesome!  All of my boys from trek came to support him.  It was amazing.  It was such and incredible experience.  Today, Nino was confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints.  It was great to watch.  He will be amazing.  He is a great example to his family and to all of us.  Next step is the priesthood and getting his recommend to do baptisms at the temple.  Then he can go with my kids all the time.
 
Elder Clark (brunette) is the Elder that taught Nino his lesson's.  He is almost done with his mission.

 This is Nino's Aunt who raised him and friend Manu Petelo from Red Rock who baptized him.  I love this picture because Nino is actually smiling with his teeth showing. 

Here are my Trek boys and then they grabbed Josh and let him get in the picture too.  I love all of these boys and am so proud of what great men they are turning out to be.







No comments: