Friday, February 9, 2018

56 of their 89 points!

So let's just start out by saying that Ben is a BEAST in this sport.  He is by far the best 8th grade rugby player in Southern Utah.  This week they play 3 games and scored a total of 89 points.  Ben, himself made 51 of those points!  David had a Try himself which added another 5 points for the team.  So the Beckstrand Boys combined for 56 of the 89 points!  I don't know a bout you but I'd say that was pretty good especially when, if you add the total of the other three teams points together it only adds up to 41.  89-41. Great job Ben and David!   We are now 9 and 1 for the season.  This week Josh was in charge of taking picture's so...I have videos for you.  The first one is a 2 minute clip of Ben's greatness and the 2nd one is 8 minutes of why they are so amazing as a team and it also has David's Try in it.  Have fun watching.  I know I did.

No comments: