Friday, February 16, 2018

A Valentine from Florida!

I got FLOWERS from Florida!  Happy Valentine's Day to me!  Thanks to a member and dear friend of ours, Claudio Boyette, sent me and some other mom's of the sister missionaries, flowers for Valentine's day.  It was such a surprise and they are GORGEOUS!  The florist delivered them to our neighbors house and when I got home from work she brought them over.  She said that she wanted top keep them because the Lillies were so amazing and her daughter is named Lilly.  Lillies are my all time favorite flower.  They are beautiful, huge, and they out live most other flowers.  This flower arrangement is amazing!  The card says, Happy Valentine's Day is the Wishes of your daughter Sophia Beckstrand.  It was exactly what I needed that day.  Thank you Sophie and Claudio!

No comments: