Monday, February 19, 2018

Keegan Wawrzyniak!

Yay Keegan!  He qualified for Sectionals in swimming and is headed to see Sophie in Plantation Florida!  So they had a Bath Bomb fundraiser for him.  The Soap Lady from Salt Lake came down and had a sale in B-Dubs parking lot.  I'm pretty sure it's his aunt.  It was great!  I wish I had more cash on me.  Joel gave David $5 and he bought some to tryout.  It was hilarious.  I'm not a big Bath Bomb person but we LOVE the Wawrzyniak Family!  We hope that Sophie gets to wander over to the swim meet that weekend to find them. 
 

 David was in heaven.  He kept asking us if his skin was soft.  Even the next day.   It was great.
 I just needed to throw this in here for posterity sake.  One of Shayne's swim record fell.  It was a sad, sad day.  Erynn Swinson broke her 500 Free record that Shayne had set when she was a freshman in high school.  It stood for 8 long years.  Rumor has it that there is a freshman coming up that might break some of Shayne's other ones.  We;ll wait and see.
 





No comments: