Sunday, February 25, 2018

DATE NIGHT! with Josh

Yep.  You guessed it.  Joel had to work.  I won tickets from from B 92.1, Mikey and the Mrs.  to go see the new Marvel movie at the Hurricane Coral Cliffs Cinema.  They have a VIP theater that has fulling reclining leather seats.  I mean I could have, and some people did, brought a blanket and took a nap.  Those things laid completely flat.  It was so nice.  Then we also got free popcorn and drinks and then ordered dinner and it was all brought to us.  It was FANCY!  If I had a lot of money, I would NEVER watch a movie anywhere else.  Before the movie started Mikey handed out prizes and I won a $50 gift certificate to a jewelry store here in town.  It probably won't buy anything but it will be fun looking! 
 
It was a super fun date with my son before he leaves on his mission.  I hope we can do it again before he goes.

 My feet were clear up by this guys head!  It was so nice.  There was even an intermission so we could use the bathroom and get refills!  THE BEST EVER!!! 

No comments: