Sunday, December 15, 2013

RIVER VIEW MEDICAL CHRISTMAS PARTY

On Friday the 13th we had our RVMC party.  It was great.  We ate at the very fancy shmancy River Walk Grill.  Each year we have drawn names to give gifts to each other and also chipped in money to give some presents to Dr. LaRowe and Amy.  I had Megin this year and I found the BEST presents for her.  I gave her a couple of her favorite candy bars, a gift card to her afvorite store and then...I found these incredible Christmas Ornaments online.  She collects Cow Parade cows.  They are replicas of life size fiberglass cows that famous artist paint and then sell to raise money for those in need.  Here is a picture of one and a picture of one of the ornaments.  I found a set of 4 and two of them were New York ones and Megin had just gone there with her sisters for her birthday.  She loved them.  I was so happy.  I love when I can find an awesome gift to give instead of something they'll just like. 

Here were our dinners.  I got chicken and Joel got Prime Rib.
 
 Here is a life-size Cow Parade cow.  And here is one of the ornaments.






See how happy she is?  Hee Hee.  It makes me smile.


Here are Kalo and Josh.  So dang cute.  Josh is trying to look studly.





Here are Kirsten and Craig.  She was telling him to Shhh in this picture.  Great shot huh?



This is Julie and Darren.  They are so cute together and are still newlyweds!  Julie is one of the nicest people I've ever met.







 Ethan, Amy and Vince.  Such an awesome family.  I'm so glad I get to work with them.
 

Here are Dr. LaRowe and Deb and Sue.  More amazing people that I am lucky to have in my life.


 It was a great night.  I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.









No comments: