Sunday, February 23, 2014

President' Day Weekend. Part #1 BASEBALL

Presidents Day weekend always brings the Pecks!!  And that means BASEBALL!  Woo Hoo!  I love baseball.  I love to sit and watch hours of it.  I love all of the crazy sayings and cheers for the team.  "Ducks on the pond,"  "Way to get a piece of it," " Straighten it out now huh?"  "Good eye" and all that fun stuff.  Since Josh never wanted to play I only get to watch it once a year when the Pecks come down.  Twice if I'm lucky.

We started out at Jaxson's game but it was a night game and I had left my camera in the car so I didn't get a picture of that game.  It got over early anyway because they beat them by the 21 rule in the 3rd inning.  The next day we started with Chase's game.  He is a quick little kid.  They tried a couple times to throw him out at first but he kept sliding back in safe.  Poor Melissa was going crazy.




Then we went to Austin's game.  All three of the boys catch.  It's a hard position.  I would hate it.  I'm more of a stand around in the outfield until something comes my way kinda person.

 In between innings he came out of the dugout to give me a hug and talk to us for a little bit before he had to go back.  He's such a good kid.  They all are.  I am so impressed at how lucky we all got to have such great kids.  Too bad our parents didn't.  Here he is with Josh and his Unicycle.

 He had a great hit and Bishop Shay (yep you heard me right, BISHOP) was there to coach him on to 2nd.



Here are the most important people at the games...the girls, to cheer the guys on.   Kennedy had broken her ankle so she was using Dr. LaRowe's wheelchair to get around.   Such cute girls!


Next was Jax's game.  It's always fun to watch Jared send him signals from the side.


 
















  I put this picture in because you can see Joel and Heather in the background.

Then Saturday night Chase was in the Final Championship game and was pitching.  He did a great job!  These boys are so talented and lucky to have such great parents who love them enough to haul them all over Utah and beyond to play the sport they love.  Baseball.

No comments: