Monday, April 16, 2018

Henry's soccer game

We went to Henry's soccer game.  It was awesome!  3 on 3 and Brad is his coach.  That kid can run!  He made the very first goal and then ran off.  His team consisted of 6 little boys and he was by far the biggest kid.  The rest were Ruby's size.  One little Hispanic kid had a Mohawk and after he'd kick the ball he'd get down and do push-ups.  It was hilarious!  Ashley and I we laughing the entire time.  It was the best thing I've ever seen.  It was 6 minute quarters with 2 minutes in between and a 4 minute half time.  It was great.  At the end our boys didn't even care whose goal they were kicking it into.  We scored 2 goals for the other team.  It was so freaking cute.  I had cried off all of my makeup from laughing so hard.   I can't wait until next Thursday's game.

 Brad spent the entire game bent over in this position. 

No comments: