Saturday, February 28, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Christmas morning is never well documented because it's so much fun.  This year was even worse because I got a new camera and was trying to figure it out.  So I apologized to Ben and David.  They got some cool Toys.  Sophie got a flute and I only got a video of it.  The video was awesome.  Here is Joel with his annual shadowbox from Mrs. Claus.

 Minnie Mouse Waffles!!!   Josh also got a bigger unicycle that has more of a racing tire on in that isn't shown in this picture. 






I had one of the best Christmases EVER!  I had a bunch of surprise gifts and the very last one from Joel was this awesome 9mm with 2 boxes of ammo.  It is really nice.  Joel amazed me this year.  I bought myself these reindeer slippers.  

It was great having Shayne home!  She got the most random gifts.  Mostly things she needed except a snowboard and this incredible didgeridoo!  The snowboard was one that we bought from Holly and Brian because we knew that she loved it and has used it every time she's went.  The Doo was a last minute thing that we were able to find online.  It turned out much better than I could have hoped for.

She also  got this frame to keep her mission call in.  I wish I would have picked up 4 more of them.
 Here is the cutest picture EVER sent to us.  Andy and Sarah's kids are darling.  Parker, Miles and Brynn.  Don't you just want to squeeze them?!
 We had a great Christmas.  I think the best part of it was just having everyone together again.

No comments: